Monday, December 10, 2007

12 Days - Days 7, 8, 9, and 10

Whoops, I am not doing a good job of posting here. Darn life, well and school responsibilities, keeps getting in the way!

7th Day - two homemade ornaments. My pal can sew - a clue to the mystery of who she is:)

8th Day - a gorgeous celtic looking cross - it is so beautiful! I wore it to church on Sunday! It was a complete surprise!

9th Day - a new chart - Cerque des Cercles! This has been on my wish list for a long time! I am sooooooo in love with it! I want to start it right now.

10th Day - a homemade candle. I wish I could smell it - I am soooo stopped up today. DD says it smells yummy! - another clue to who she is.

2 comments:

Meari said...

Pics... Where are the pics??? LOL It's quite slushy here and raining right now, but it's suppose to get colder this afternoon, which will then turn everything to ice again. Yuck.

Meari said...

P.S. I haven't stitched a thing in about two weeks. I went to stitch last night and the swing arm lamp I normally use wouldn't stay attached to the end table. :( So today on my lunch hour I bought a daylight floor lamp that also came with a table lamp... on clearance for $40. I'm hoping it's as good as the GE Reveal bulbs.