Saturday, December 1, 2007

12 Days Exchange - Day 1


I joined the 12 Days Exchange on my favorite cross stitch board. Today was day 1. DH kindly left the first package on his pillow so I would find it when I awoke. He went to work very early due to the ice storm coming in.

My pal gave me: WDW (marigold, morris blue, blue spruce), carrie's creations (black cherry, raspberry, elk snout), six strand sweets (chocolate covered cherries, cranberry raisin, raspberry sorbet, plum pudding, patti cakes, cookie dough), and one by the dye is cast (faded blues) and some dmc floss. I also got needles. The colors are glorious. I have never touched six strand sweets before and I must say the colors are yummy (just like their names). I think I am going to use the faded blues when I do Liberty manor by 4 My Boys!

No comments: