I have this unsatiable desire to add to my stash. I am continuously adding projects and buying more! It is a sickness. I need to finish five projects before I can give into the urge. Though I did sign up for the SamSarah Baubles autoship and the lizzie kate new flippers autoship from the silverneedle.com. I didn't need them, but they are really fun and something I can stitch pretty quickly. I also joined the ABC with a Twist round robin. I figure that it is a one weekend a month of stitching.
Need to finish:
1. Round Robin - this is continuous until I have stitched on them all
2. Gameboard Sampler by Drawn Thread
3. Christmas Day by Prairie Schooler
4. Bethlehem Christmas by Shepherd's Bush
5. Sam's Socks, shorts-n-such by Raise the Roof
Want to start and finish in 2008:
1. the twelve monthly baubles by SamSarah
2. the 2008 flipits by Lizzie Kate
3. The Monkey Sampler by Midsummer Night Designs (for DDs birthday)
4. Bushel and a Peck by La-D-Da
5. Measure of a Year by Prairie Schooler
6. Good St. Nick by Prairie Schooler
7. Thanksgiving Comes Again by Prairie Schooler
8. Snappervilles by Bent Creek
9. Red Threads by Bent Creek
10. My stocking - it is by Shepherd's Bush and I have had it in my stash for quite a while.
Want to add to my stash in 2008:
1. Autumn Leaves by Prairie Schooler
2. Button Up by Prairie Schooler
3. Pumpkin Patch by Prairie Schooler
4. Spring Has Come by Prairie Schooler
5. Summer Breeze by Prairie Schooler
6. Winter Wind by Prairie Schooler
7. Winter Wingdings by Blue Ribbon Designs
8. And a Forest Grew by Rosewood Manor
9. Fruit of the Spirit by My Mark
10. Under the Prairie Stars by Linda Meyers
11. Easter Lineup by Trilogy
12. Autumn Lineup by Trilogy
13. Summer Lineup by Trilogy
14. Winter Lineup by Trilogy
15. Spring Lineup by Trilogy
16. Snowman Trio by Stitchy Kitty
17. The rest of the Red Threads by Bent Creek that I need to finish the project
18. Christmas Club Flipits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment