Sunday, December 2, 2007

12 Days of Exercise - Day 1

It's actually day 2, but I didn't go yesterday because of the freezing rain. I don't like to drive on ice. So I went today. I walked/ran over 2 miles and lifted weights - according to the machine I used, I burned 355 calories. I really feel less stressed now and ready to face the papers I need to grade. DD has youth group tonight so while she goes to that, I will go to my classroom and work. Then I should be able to come home and stitch for the rest of the night. I would like to go and do some Christmas shopping this week during the week nights when it is not soooo busy. I need to get stocking stuffers and some other little incidentals. I think I might go Wednesday. DH is having eye surgery Tuesday and Hannah has activities on Monday and Tuesday nights.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Good for you on the exercise! I really need to work on a routine. Although, after today's shoveling I think I got mine in for the week. LOL