Thursday, December 27, 2007
12 Days of Exercise - Day 8 & Other Ramblings
I got up and went to the gym at 7:20 this morning. I walked/ran 2.5 miles in 30 minutes. I decided not to do any weights and came home. I need to clean for our company that is coming tomorrow afternoon. I need to go to the gym every day until the 31st to make the 12 days of exercise goal. I like going in the morning better than at night. This summer I am going to get up and go before I start my day. I feel more energetic after going. DH just sent me a picture from July 2006. I will post it later with a picture of today. Boy is there a HUGE difference. I am almost at 50 lbs. lost. I have about 20 lbs. to go before I am at my goal weight. By the end of January, I would like to have that at 10 lbs. to go before goal. My goal today is to not snack on the unhealthy food. I need to make wise snack decisions and drink lots of water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you're doing a great job, Deirdre! Good for you.
Post a Comment