Saturday, December 1, 2007

December Stitching Goals

A new month and I am really going to work on updating more. I have decided to set down some stitching goals each month to keep myself on track.

I was bad and started a new project last week. I need a finish and if I FOCUS! I can finish it. I started Bethlehem Christmas by Sheperd's Bush. I only have three weeks of school this month. I should be able to stitch all during break since one of my goals is to finish up all of my schoolwork before break starts.

Stitching Goals - December 2007
1. Finish Bethlehem Christmas by Shepard's Bush
2. Finish Christmas Day by Prairie Schooler
3. Figure out where my mistake is in Peaceful Paradise by Midsummer Night Designs
4. Finish 4 houses on Gameboard Sampler by Drawn Thread
5. Start The Monkey Sampler by Midsummer Night Designs (b-day present for DD)

No comments: