Where has the last few days gone? I got up yesterday at 3 AM and went shopping with my sister. We have been doing this since 2003. She always picks me up and we head to Kohl's. Kohl's was the worst of all the stores we went to - especially the toy department. I actually had a toy snatched out of my hand! We then had McDonalds (another ritual) and headed to best buy. We ended up not getting anything at best buy (my sister thought she needed something, but then got a call saying forget it). We picked up my mom and headed to Target. We got there as it was opening. People were shoving and racing to get their "deals". We just calmly walked in and got a few things. I got Hannah the new animal crossing game for the wii. It wasn't on sale, but it has been hard to find. We also hit up bed, bath and beyond, JCPennys, Anne Taylor Loft, Christopher and Banks, Bath and Bodyworks, and Walmart. There really was not a lot of people out compared to last year. It was a nightmare last year.
I got my nephews done though and that is great. We drew names and I got my middle sister. I am finished with her. I got a few things for Hannah, but still need to get her a few other items - not sure what though. I bought Hannah a few more shirts and a sweater yesterday from JCPennies. She is soo hard to buy for. She now has 7 shirts and 3 pairs of jeans. Thank goodness she wears a uniform to school otherwise it would not be good...
Today I need to work on school things and get my hair done. I also need to do some cleaning and give the dogs a bath. Tomorrow I am going to a cookie baking party so I need to figure out what I need for that. We do it every year, and it is a blast.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ya know, I can understand wanting to get the deals but I can't understand people snatching things out of peoples hands.
Glad you had a good day overall.
I've never done the Black Friday thing - I'm too scared! Snatching out of your hands? That's crazy!
I want to do Black Friday so bad. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment