My sister really upset me tonight. I found out from my other sister, KM, that my sister, S, is pregnant again. I'm not upset that she is pregnant. I am so over all of that - fertility issues, etc. What I am mad about is the fact that S never tells me anything. I have to hear it from KM, who then flipped because she was not supposed to say anything and is now freaking because she let it slip at bunco.
Yes, four years ago it would have been hard to hear that she was having baby #2, but now I can't imagine having one. My daugther is 12 1/2. I am in such a different place than I was then. I have pretty much accepted that I will not have anymore children. It just makes me upset that she tells me nothing.
She didn't wish me happy birthday until about a week ago on my facebook. My birthday was Oct. 2. She is always doing things like this. I guess I should just let it drop, but I can't. I'm pouting...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment