My little place on the web where I can share my passions for thread!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Goal...
My goal for this week is to have all of my papers graded by Friday evening so I don't have to spend the entire weekend grading, entering grades, and working on school stuff. I only want to have to spend an hour (two at the most) at school on Sunday.
Good luck! I'm sure my pile of papers is also going to make it on our sunday drive. I just hope romance doesn't blossom and the number of papers to be marked multiply!
I am a 5th grade teacher and a mother to one. I love to cross stitch, cook, and read. I collect cross stitch projects and have enough that I would never have to buy another one again and still have more than I could ever do in one lifetime. My DH calls it obsession, I call it a hobby.
2 comments:
Good luck getting them all graded.
Good luck! I'm sure my pile of papers is also going to make it on our sunday drive. I just hope romance doesn't blossom and the number of papers to be marked multiply!
Post a Comment