Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally...Vegas Pictures!

At the reception. I am a little tipsy from all the toasting that was going on.
The bride and groom with the wedding party.





The wedding dessert - a unique strawberry shortcake dessert with a strip of chocolate and blueberries.

Van and I in the dessert - waiting for the sun to set and the wedding to begin.



My buddy, Ms. Green M&M. My sister is soooooo jealous that I met her!



Well, I have been such a bum about downloading my pictures from my camera. Tonight I came home from school and began the process. I had over 300 pictures to download and sort. I am in the process of putting slideshows up on my class website and such.

5 comments:

Velda said...

Hey bum *giggle* you look beautiful even when you're tipsy lol...It looks like a beautiful time!

Kristin said...

Great pics...and the tipsy you is lovely.

Anonymous said...

what great picts and i love the nativity abc ;i just checked it out and i am seriously considering it lol

Tammy said...

The pics are great.

I like the wedding dress and that it was short one. My wedding dress was short and so was my mother's. Very cool to see another.

Meari said...

Great photos,, Deidre!