Sunday, November 16, 2008

Aghh Weekend.

This was one of those frustrating weekends:

  • I bought a sweater at JCPenny - a black one to wear with this really cute skirt I can now wear again. The clerk forgot to take the dye tag off. I had to go back to the mall to have it taken off this morning.
  • I brought Taco Bell home for lunch today - our new Sunday ritual. They screwed up our order. I had to go back and get the correct one.
  • Hairball Harry puked on the carpet again. Another fun mess to clean up.
  • I went to Walmart for a "few" things, and spent $104 - opps.

This weekend has also been triumphant:

  • We are looking at high schools for DD. She is only a 7th grader, but now is the time to start looking. We went to a tea for Duchesne (all girls school) and an open house for Skutt (co-ed). The tuition is not that much different for either one. DD really wants Skutt. Next weekend is open house for Duchesne. We will be there.
  • All my lesson plans, newsletter, and website updates are done. I still have some papers to grade, but usually Sundays are totally awful because I have soo much to do, but this one is not so bad.
  • I am baking chocolate chip peanut butter bread. It smells marvelous. I don't want to share, I want it all for myself.
  • My leg feels so much better. I have this horrible bruising going on, but I can walk on it again without wanting to die from pain.

No comments: