
I have been on a stashing stash like no other, and yesterday the Lizzie Kate Halloween Double flips were announced. I signed up for the automatic at downsunshinelane. I LOVE their service! I signed up for the auto and got the linen and floss too! I just ADORE the design! LK has always been one of my favorite designers. I also ordered Peppermint Twist by Blueribbon Designs as well as #4 on the Bent Creek ABC club. I also ordered and already received the 2008 LK Christmas Kit and 2009 Kit.
About a month ago I ordered from stitchingbitsandbobs during their Halloween sale. I FINALLY got that order. It took a month for them to ship it! I got:
- The Drawn Thread 12 Houses Sampler Chart
- The Drawn Thread There's No Place Like Home Chart
- The Drawn Thread There's No Place Like Home Chart
- Country Cottage Needlework Peppermint Lane Chart
- Country Cottage Needlework The Nutcracker Chart
- Little House Needleworks The Angels Sang Chart
- Marilynn & Jackie's Collectibiles The Nativity in ABCs Chart
- Prairie Schooler Button Up Chart
Like I said, BAD ME:) :(

2 comments:
Oooooo, excellent stash enhancement!
Wow...what a haul!
Post a Comment