Wednesday, November 12, 2008

7 AM

This morning, I had another early morning meeting at school. I told DD I was leaving at 7 AM and that if she wasn't ready then she was going to be hitching a ride. 7 AM came and she was still putzing around the house. I calmly walked into the garage and put my things in. I opened the garage door and backed out. Then I shut the garage door. She came flying out, shoes untied, hair flying, panicked, crazed look on her face. Priceless. I stopped the car, she flew in and said, "What the heck, mom, I was just getting my shoes on!" I calmly told her that when I need to leave at 7, she better be ready to go. Then we drove to school. I wonder how tomorrow will go when I once again have an early morning meeting.

4 comments:

Jen said...

oh, I really want to know, please post and let us know how this morning goes/went!

Velda said...

Oh that IS priceless! Way to go! lol

WendyCarole said...

Kids ,they never really believe you going when you say you are LOL

Kristin said...

Good for you...that is too funny!