Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twilight

I have read three of the 4 books in the Twilight series. I usually don't like books in first person, weird I know. So when DD said she wanted to read them, I thought I will never be able to make it through them. She thought the same thing. Surprisingly, I read the first one in 6 hours. Now I just have the last one left to read. I told DD she could not read it until I had. I had heard it had questionable content. She spied the book on my nightstand, and snagged it. She was 3/4 of the way through it before I realized she had it. She started it on a Sunday, I caught her the next day. Yeah, that's right, she probably wasn't focusing on her studies. I took the book away. A friend had book 4, so on Tuesday she finished it during school. Yeah so once again she probably wasn't focused during school.

Next weekend, the movie comes out. She wants to go so bad. She has been counting down the days. She wants me to take her Friday night. I told her we would go Sunday. At the calander kiosk in the mall, they have a Twilight movie calander. Hannah was freaking over it. She keeps watching the trailers on-line. Maybe they will come out with a game for the wii LOL!

3 comments:

My Life In Stitches said...

I just finished reading the Twilight Saga today. I started them a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't put them down. I enjoyed them a lot. My own DD is still a bit young for them since she is only eight, but I look forward to the day she is old enough to enjoy them.

Kristin said...

How did miss reading this series up until now? I just looked up the authors website and I think I have to immediately reserve them at the library.

WendyCarole said...

My niece and her friends love this series and can't wait for the film to be released here in UK