There is only two days of school this week, unfortunately progress reports go home on Tuesday so that makes for a lot of fun today and tomorrow grading wise. I'm a little behind but not as bad as it has been. I am going to take a shower and go to school for a little bit and work. I work better where there are fewer distractions. I am taking Hannah and a friend to see Twilight this afternoon. My sister is going to meet us at the movie theater. She is reading the books too. After dinner, I will go back to school and work until 9.
I made Pumpkin Cheese Coffeecake for breakfast this morning. It was delicious!
Yesterday I went to get my hair cut and colored, only my appointment is for next weekend! Opps. I guess the stress of the last couple of weeks is really getting to me. Pam did cut Hannah's hair before we left though.
I am hoping to stitch a lot over Thanksgiving break!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with the grading! We always had to go to school on the Wed. before Thanksgiving, so I'm a little jealous ;) I'm planning lots of long-weekend stitching too!
Post a Comment