Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bent Creek and LK SAL


I just discovered a SAL for the red thread designs by bent creek! They are one of my goals to do and complete this year. I am so excited! I emailed the person who is organizing it and am anxiously awaiting a reply. Now I need to order a few threads so I can start them!
There is also a SAL for the LK designs too! Although I am not buying new patterns for a while, I am on the automatic for these. I started it last year so it doesn't count against me:) The same goes for the bent creek designs. I need to get the others to finish the project.
UPDATE: I joined the SAL. I started the first red thread and ordered the rest of what I need. I should have the firs one done this weekend. Then I can work on the border and such:)


1 comment:

The Silver Thistle said...

Hi Deirdre! I'm in the Bent Creek SAL too!

Nice to 'meet' you. Look forward to seeing your progress with this.

It's such a great design, I think I'll have to try REALLY hard not to race along and do them all at once, lol.