Answer the questions and type your answer into Google images search. Post a photo from the FIRST results page. (this can be tough!!)
Age you will be on your next birthday?

Place you would like to visit?
One of your favorite places...
Your favorite object?
Your favorite food?
Your favorite animal?

Your favorite color?
Name of a past pet?

Where you live?

1 st grade teacher's last name? (Margaret Hopkins ~ it was quite funny and wierd to see what they had for her name!)

Middle Name?

A bad habit of yours?
Favorite flower?
Favorite Holiday?

I had fun doing this. It was interesting to choose the pictures;) If you choose to do this, let me know so I can see what you chose!

3 comments:
that was fun! mine's up!
This was interesting. (Saw it from Ms. V's blog). Did mine.
This is so fun! I'm going to HAVE to try this out, lol.
Post a Comment