This has been the week. I had a touch of a stomach virus so I ended up staying home instead of doing what I should. But it did provide me with the chance to stitch. I stitched a lot more than I normally do:) Some days I was stitching at 4 AM! I completed Christmas Day by Prairie Schooler (except for the fill in white at the bottom) and worked on a few other projects. I also started Measure of a Year by Prairie Schooler.
I am mostly caught up on my school things, but I don't have school tomorrow. Well except I have an inservice to go to. I have been using my time very wisely in school which has really made everything a lot easier.
Yesterday I had a bridal shower for my husband's niece. She actually got married in December, but due to the weather we had to cancel her first shower. It was fun, but only 6 people out of 37 showed up. Lots of work for so little people. She did get some really nice things though and she loved the GC that we (my sisters-in-laws and I went in together) and bought it for her. I attached it to a Taste of Home Crockpot soup cookbook. I forgot my tried and true recipes that I was supposed to give so I am going to send them along with some scrapbooking things. She is still in college finishing up her degree.
I am making chicken noodle soup for dinner since now my DH has the stomach thing going on. I need to download some pictures and then I can post pictures of accomplishments this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
THat's so sad that hardly anyone turned up :( That's a real shame. I hope the girl wasn't too upset.
Are you feeling all better now? Hope you're over the worst. That soup sounds so nice.....I'm just in the mood to go make some for myself now, hahahah.
...And your daughter was right.....You DID jinx the snow day by writing about it, lol.
Post a Comment