My grades are done! I don't have to spend the entire weekend stressing and fretting and grading and entering! I am free of them!
All I need to do are my lesson plans, newsletter, and website updates! I am sooooooo pumped!
Tomorrow I start training for a half marathon. The biggest loser contest I am in ends on Monday. I need to continue my weight loss. I am officially down 48 lbs. So I thought I would do a half-marathon. DH, my dad, and my sister are going to do it too. Well, my sister is researching, but I'm sure I can get her on board to do it too.
The copy machines were down at school. Both yesterday and today. So very frustrating! Everyone was standing there staring at it. I knew I should have made copies before the break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment