Yesterday I was multi-tasking, in other words trying to do too much at one time, I had my open cell phone in one hand and recyclables in another. For some reason, the klutz gene kicked in and went into overdrive, and I dropped my phone onto the garage cement floor. My phone went into 3 pieces with a lot smack on the ground.
I need my phone so we went out last night and looked. I ended up getting the LG Shine. It is a slider phone. I really liked my razor, but I didn't want to spend $200 to get another one just like it. Unfortunately all my numbers were lost so I have to reenter everything. Some I need to email people for since I don't have them written down anywhere. I have a smart chip, but I wasn't smart because I didn't store my numbers on it.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OH NO!!!!!!!!! Well, all I can say is enjoy your new phone!
Oh man does that suck. Sorry the razor bit the dust.
Does your cell provider have a backup option for numbers? I have US Cellular and they have a contacts backup that customers can use for free... just for situations that happened to you. Enjoy your new phone!
That is nasty! I have a new cel phone the Samsung Slyde and I'm concerned with dropping it too. My old phone was dropped more times than not, but it was a more durable unit than my new phone.
Hope it's not too much trouble to get all your numbers back!
Could you find some of the missing numbers on old phone bills?
Hope it's not too much of a hazzle. Enjoy the new phone.
Post a Comment