Sunday, December 21, 2008

Early Christmas!

My side of the family had our Christmas present exchange today. My sisters and our husbands draw names. My sister Katherine drew my name. She got me a laptop desk and some socks from socklady. I absolutely love the socks. They are so fun. I had been wanting a pair, but never ordered them. My mom and dad got me a pair of shoes and a vera bradley bag. I had been wanting a new bag to carry my things back and forth from school.

Hannah got her wii fit and has spent the whole afternoon on it. It has been a lot of fun. She also got a savings bond and another gc to barnes and noble. She is very excited to go there.

I made chicken enchiladas and spanish rice. My mom brought cheesecake. My sisters brougt the taco meat and toppings to make tacos.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I love the smaller gatherings at Christmas rather than the 'too many people' overwhelming moments of the holidays.

Meari said...

Sounds like a fun day. :)