I told my students to go home and wear their pj's inside out, and I turned Mary to look out the window, and then turned Jesus too. I want, make that need, a snow day. I need a day to clean and stitch and do all of those things I have been putting off. I need to shop, but I am willing to wait till this weekend.
Hannah has an ear infection and a nasty cold to go with it. She could really use another day of rest. Her coughing at night is horrible.
Either way, this is the last week for this year. Yes I go back in January, but it will be a new year. The quarter and semester are over Friday. Why not just skip Friday all together?
*********HURRAY! Snow day called! I don't have to go back till January!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! you crack me up! our snow is starting about 5pm so no snow day here (yay for me, because of my job lol)
Post a Comment