Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stash Enhancement and New Start!

I have been having a giant pity party this week. One of those just too ashamed to say what it is about, but it did lead to me having a very serious talk with my principal about some issues I am having with one of my daughter's teachers. While I was not completely satisfied with the answers, well, truthfully I was not satisfied at all. I have decided to take a wait and see attitude and will send in the DH next time.



I haven't slept well the last several night due to the pity party and the stress of things at school. It is more than just the end of the year blues.



Now about stash. I signed up with the silverneedle for the new HIH cross stitch series. It reminds me ALOT of the Bent Creek one, but I still love it!



I also started Cerques des Cercles on Sunday - Happy Mother's day to me. I am absolutely enchanted with the colors I am using. Picture soon.

4 comments:

Velda said...

(((((((((big hugs)))))))))

Looking forward to C de C pic!

Megan said...

(((hugs)))!!!

Tammy said...

Sending you big hugs!

Hope things settle down for you and the stress eases.

Chris said...

{{{HUGS}}} Hope things work out to your satisfaction.

Can't wait to see progress pics.