Monday, May 26, 2008

Weather and not cleaning...


Yesterday it was 90 today it is 65. Though the sun is finally making an appearance.

We are going to my mom's for dinner. I am taking this polska kielbasa salad and a chocolate butterscotch cake.

I have been a bum all weekend. I have been obsessed with cerque des cercles (picture at the end of today to show progress). All I have done is stitch on it. I was going to clean, but I have managed to avoid that all weekend though I did thoroughly clean the kitchen and buy groceries. Today I need to do that as well as laundry. I gave both dogs a bath this morning. They were smelling like dogs. Now both are sleeping. Wish I could take a nap:)

Hairball Harry, nickname for dd's beloved cat Skip, threw up all over her bedding so I need to wash it all. At least he was considerate and missed the carpet. Blech...

I have a few things to finish up in my classroom and then I am finished. Moving day is June 6 so I will go to school that day and move into my new to me room. I plan on doing a lot of work since I am going to Oregon with my parents for two weeks in late July and early August. Hannah and I will fly back the day before I am supposed to be at an inservice for the start of school

1 comment:

Meari said...

Love the cartoon, Deidre! I didn't do a thing yesterday except stitch. It's been a long time since I've been able to sit for any period of time and do that.