I was tagged by Stephanie.Here are the rules of the meme:
1. When tagged, place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
Okay. Here goes...
1. I hate things between my toes. I can't wear flip flops because it drives me soooo crazy. Every year I try to buy them and every year I walk away. I want to wear them, but having things between my toes bothers me too much.
2. I am obsessed with books. I buy books, I check out books, I have stacks of books to read.
3. Along the theme of books, the library lets you have 40 books checked out and 40 books on request. Both are always at the limit.
4. Even though I have a masters in teaching reading and writing, I currently don't teach reading. I teach math. I love to read, but I don't want to teach reading.
5. I love pumpkin and always have at least two cans in my pantry. I am always fretting that there might be a pumpkin shortage and I won't be able to get it.
6. I am obsessed with purple and will buy things just because they are purple. That is why I wanted the I-Pod shuffle and not a regular I-Pod. My shuffle is purple the regulars are not.
7. I have seen every episode of Charmed except the one where Prue is killed off. I even bought the season so that I could see it and they don't have it on there:(
I tag Velda, Meari, Kell, Margaret, Tammy, Megan, and ?
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hehehehe I like #6....mine is up :)
Yikes! I'm tagged LOL! I'm totally behind on my blog reading and just saw this.
I am SO with you on #1! I hate flip flops! I'm excited because this year Land's End has some really cute slides that don't go between your toes.
Post a Comment