Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weather!

DH got called into work because of the supercells that are moving through - looks like lots of tornado activity. We are now under a tornado warning. I had gone to help my friend/co-worker move into her new, gorgeous house but had to come home when DH got called in. DD was home alone so I really needed to get home to her.

I have this wild urge to start a new project. I keep looking through my collection and fighting the urge to do it. I stopped working on CDC and picked up Nature's Beauty and started working on it, hoping the urge to start will disappear - so far it hasn't helped.

I officially checked out of school, but I still have things I have to do for it. It seems like I am never free...

2 comments:

Velda said...

I hope you're all okay hon!

Chris said...

Hope you all weathered the storms safely.
Good luck on fighting the urge.