Saturday, October 4, 2008

School, birthday, Vegas, and Sickness

School has been overwhelming with all the things I need to do. Enough said.

My birthday was Thursday. I went to two different Mexican restaurants. I had a blast. I don't get my b-day presents from my mom and sisters till next weekend:( It's bad because I know it is stitchyt things. DH bought me a purple nano i-pod and an armband to put it in for when I am working out. He is going to load music on it tonight.

Vegas was a blast (need to download and then upload pics - later today or tomorrow). With a longer post about the adventures!

I either had food poisoning or the stomach flu Friday. I began throwing up just after midnight and didn't stop with everything until about 2 PM. My stomach is sore. I lost 6.5 lbs. I am still feeling weak. I am learning more towards food poisoning with how sick I was. I have never been this sick before. DD was scared for me.

I am off to an advent calendar making class this morning. Will post about that later too:)

4 comments:

Meari said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Deidre!

Kristin said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday but its a serious bummer that you followed it up by being so sick...ouch. Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

happy belated bd and i am really sorry that you were ill hope you had fun with vegas though..

Megan said...

Happy Belated Bday! I'm so far behind on blog reading, I'm so sorry I missed it!