Today is going to be a 16 hour day. I have 36 conferences (I have 22 in my homeroom) but I teach math to 65. The thing that confuses me though, is I am meeting with kiddos are who doing great in math. I am dreading the day. But I do get a 3 day weekend.
I am the head of Student Council. We are having a babysitting room and bake sale. The problem is that I have back to back solid conferences and can't make sure it is all running smoothly. I am kind of freaking about that - more the babysitting room than the bake sale. I do have some good kiddos in charge of it, I just fret that there won't be enough of them.
Afterwards, we are talking about going to Clancy's Bar and partaking in Karokee and relaxing. Should be interesting.
Tomorrow night and Saturday I am stitching on my RR so I can get the in the mail Monday. I also have to bake a cake so that Hannah and DH can turn it into a volcano for a school project.
My hand feels a lot better since I got the right brace. A couple of my fingers still hurt, but overall it is much better than it was when I went to the ER.
No gym for me today, I need to get to school early and put my room back together. I have religious ed in my room on Wednesday evenings, and they never put it back together. It is always a mess after they get done with it. The RE director is not easy to work with and does not believe us when I tell her what happens in my room. I try to hide things, but they go through my desk.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think I found a way around it. I have to type in my comment, copy it, select google account, and then select preview...it takes me to the old version of the comment form.
Post a Comment