Sunday, September 14, 2008

So I stitched Saturday...

and Friday night too. I worked on LHN Little House Neighborhood. I started filling in my first house. I finished the door Friday night and the windows and filling in Saturday morning (in between loads of laundry). Saturday afternoon I went to stamp club and the library. I learned how to make cracked glass cards. They are way cool, but really time consuming. I don't think I would want to make mass quantities of them.

Then I came home finished the laundry, cleaned out my closet, put away ALL the laundry in the laundry room, and made dinner (and cleaned up the kitchen). Then I graded papers, worked on lesson plans, figured out my problem with the gradebook program (that the person who is supposed to do did not figure out), entered grades, updated the fifth grade website, and worked on my portion of the newsletter. I went to bed at midnight and cute little puppy woke me up at 7 wanting to go outside and have breakfast.

Today I will work on papers, finish up newsletter, finish up my social studies plans, go to school and make three weeks worth of copies, and hopefully stitch some more in the evening. I need to go to church (don't think we will make the 8 AM Mass) and buy groceries for the week. DH is working 4 to midnight so my evening will be quiet since Hannah needs to study for a test and complete her homework.

I also need to continue on my cleaning spell. I need to get Hannah to dust the rooms and I need to mop some floors. I also have a little laundry to do. All of my dress clothes and sweaters from the last week or so. I really LOVE my new washer and dryer. They are soo efficient.

I was very bad and signed up for two automatics at Downsunshinelane. One is the new Sea to Shining Sea by crescent colors and LHN (6 parts - starts in October) and the other is this cute bug series (4 parts and starts mid-September) by crescent colors and Country Cottage Needleworks. I want to order the linen they have for the bug series, but I should be good and use what I have in my large stash. I also ordered Toil and Trouble by Plum Street Samplers (and the thread). The colors are gorgeous. I just can't seem to stop...(heading hanging in shame)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like you've ordered some wonderful pieces. And, WOW, you have gotten a ton of things done.

Meari said...

What a busy weekend, Deidre! And you got stitching in, too. Way to go!

What's "stamp club"?

Ken's choice said...

Wow, that has been quite a busy weekend, better though than getting bored isn't it ?
about purple fairies, there is one, I can't upload a pic here, but I'll put it on my blog for you..

Chris said...

Looks like you did enough for you and a few other people.
Great stash additons.

Anonymous said...

sounds likeyou are very busy busy busy lol cant belive the list you have inserted lol what a busy life.. good luck fitting everything in

Anonymous said...

Deidre you signed up for my pif and i have it ready for you and would really love to send it to you but have no address for you please could you email me thanks