Friday, March 21, 2008

Giveaway!


I just started subscribing to Just Cross Stitch. Well I got my first copy in the mail yesterday and low and behold it is the issue I bought at the store. Since I hate to throw or waste anything, I would like to give it away. So leave a comment if you would like to be in my very scientific drawing (number pulled from hat by DD). This is the cover of the magazine. It has a fabulous ladybug birth sampler and a really neat Easter design too. The Easter design is what made my buy it:)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hi Deirdre!
Love your blog. Great idea on the magazine! I have been thinking of subscribing to Just Cross Stitch. This will give me an opportunity to look it over.
Erica - http://bitsofmyown.blogspot.com/

Chris said...

I would be honored to give your duplicate copy a home. (I acutally don't subscribe to that one.)

Meari said...

Hi Kendra -- Include me in the drawing, please. :)