After 8 days on the antibiotics, I am feeling better. I have 6 days to go. 45 or 47 days of school left. I need to recount the calendar. I am getting an extra long summer due to the construction at school. We won't start back till the end of August or the first week in September. I can hardly wait. My work has been like a soap opera with all the drama this past week. Hannah's teacher was removed permanently from the classroom.
I haven't stitched that much this week. I have been busy with school. I have one of my RRs done. I need to finish the other one so I can mail on Tuesday or Wednesday.
I went to the gym today for the first time in 3 weeks. I am going to get serious about the weight loss again. I have been a bum lately. We ate out entirely too much last week. I am not gaining, but I am not losing either.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you're feeling better my friend!
Glad you're feeling better :)
Post a Comment