I have been living for Easter break. I have a lot to do, but I don't have to teach. I can work on all of the things I am behind on. I can read trash and stitch. I should go to the gym this morning, but I want to clean and such. I am hosting Easter. I think we are going to do ham. My sister's husband works for Omaha Steaks and she is checking to see if we can still get one of their hams. They are to die for:)
I got my Russian Sage floss yesterday but now I am wondering if 11 skeins is enough. Maybe I should order more. I don't think it has the same amount that a DMC skein has. So this morning I ordered some purple linen for Cerque Des Cercles. And Bunnies, Buds, Berries, and Flakes by Katidid Designs. I couldn't resist. I love seasonal designs and wanted something cute to work on this summer. Not that I don't have more than enough projects for the summer.
Well I have been stalling long enough. Time to face the day...
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Enjoy your break, Deidre. Reading trash and stitching sounds like a great idea!
Enjoy your break. Hope you get lots of reading and stitching done.
Post a Comment