
I ordered 11 skeins of this floss from hand-dyed fibers. It is called Russian Sage. I think (well I hope so since I ordered so much) that I am going to do my Cirque des Cercles with it. After I get it, I am going to order my linen. I am trying to decide and want to see the floss before I make that big commitment. I am leaning towards a light purple linen. Hopefully it will get here this week so I can order the linen.
I only have 3 days of school this week and next. I need to do the usual plus a few extra things. I need to make chicken enchiladas for dd's mexican feast at school. I need make them gluten free for her friend who has celiac disease. I also need to make lemon bars for the construction workers at school to say thank you for all their hard work on our new building. Plus I have the usual: update website, write newsletter, grade papers, update online gradebooks, write lesson plans, finish laundry, get groceries, and any other job I have not listed. I am really looking forward to the 6 day break. I might have to go in to interview potential co-workers, but I really want this out of the way.
If I can get all of this done this afternoon, I can stitch my evening away. I would like to finish that last RR I currently have so I can work on my other monthly stitching projects. I haven't done the LK or Bent Creek this month. I would like to get them all done this week. It would make me so happy to not get behind on them.

2 comments:
OMG that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
Great color!
Post a Comment