Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Dance!

This has been a rough week. Between my sinus infection and asthma and the stress of progress reports, I just have not had a good week. I am finally feeling better. I actually slept the whole night last night. I didn't even hear Dh come home from work. While I still got up before the alarm, it wasn't that much before. Usually I am up 2 hours before it goes off. I haven't worked out all week, but I think my breathing is better since I restarted my advair. I don't think it should take too much for me to catch up and get back with the training program.

And to top off the week, I got my much wished for snow day. I am doing the happy dance. I was already dressed and ready to go when it was announced, but I still got the day off. I did go to school and grab a few things before the snow started. I had left Thursday without my bag.

Maisy, one of the dogs, is running around the living room like a crazy thing. Ginger is just watching Maisy, and probably thinking what a wild thing she is. It is hilarious.

I am going to make soup and clean and cross stitch. I have been praying all week for this. I told my kiddos yesterday to go home and wear their PJs inside out and to throw an ice cube out the window at 9. They think they have the market cornered on the desire for snow days. They are sooo wrong.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wooohooo...glad you got your snow day! Enjoy!