On Saturday I did my first long run outside. I ran the east lake at Lake Z park. It is approx. 4.25 miles. I did it in 48 minutes. I used the garmin 305 without the HRM on. The temperature was in the high 30s and there was a 7 - 10 mph wind. I had forgotten my inhaler at school and was a bum and didn't go and get it. Big mistake. I ran okay, I was breathing very heavy and got a side ache. The problem was afterwards. I couldn't get my lungs to calm down. I was wheezing and breathing even heavier than when I had been running. I ended up borrowing a rescue inhaler from a friend who had one for her daughter. I learned a valuable lesson there. I need to make sure I have it with me.
No stitching this weekend. I worked on school. I am making it my goal to walk out of there Friday with nothing to do. I am going to work hard all week to get caught up. There is no reason for me to have so much to do every weekend.
More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on your first longer run.
Good luck getting stuff done to free up your weekend.
Post a Comment