Usually I am frantically trying to get things done. Instead, I worked a little all weekend on my tasks and while I still have things to do, it is not so bad. I actually am feeling really good about this upcoming week. For the last 15 years, Sundays have been the day from hell. Always trying to get lesson plans done and papers graded and newsletters and such. Next weekend at this time, I am actually going to be ahead. I am really focusing on getting ahead and staying there. It feels great.
Today was my nephew's third birthday. This is not the one who calls me Aunt No No, he is four. We had a taco bar, cake and ice cream. Then I had to race back across town with Hannah so she could help lead the lazer tag event at church. She is really excited to be part of the leadership team.
I took her shopping today for jeans. All of hers are too short. We ended up at Kohls. We were looking for 14 slims (found out you can only get them online). I looked at the Junior department and decided to try a size 0. They fit, perfectly. I bought her two pairs. Now I just need to get her some dress pants and tops. Maybe next weekend. She wants some new shoes too. Shopping with her is not fun. She is the pickest girl on earth so I am dreading it.
I bought a dress yesterday for the bachorlette party in Vegas. It was regularly $120 and I got it for $25. I ended up buying a size too big, but I am going to get it altered. I bought it online and it should be here by Friday. Even with alterations I think it is cheaper than what I could have gotten. I can hardly wait to see it. I also bought a pair of shoes for $9.99 on clearance.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you got a great deal on the dress and shoes. Good luck shopping with your daughter.
yeah sounds like shopping with Ash lol....
Great deal on the outfit, you're a cheap date hehehehe
Sounds like you got a great deal on the dress and the shoes.
Have fun shopping with your daughter, as painful as it may be.
Post a Comment