I feel awful. My ears hurt. My throat hurst. My face hurts. I feel yick. I didn't feel great after the lake, but I thought maybe it was me being a hypochrondriac. Now I think it really is sickness. I don't fight off illness well:( I think I have a bad immune system. I take extra vitamin C, but I don't think it is working this time...
I had curriculum night tonight and had to talk. My throat was so dry and I felt like dirt. I don't think they cared or noticed. I did most of the talking for the team. I think my partner teachers were a little intimidated by all the parents.
Hannah had a ton of homework tonight. She is in pre-algebra this year and thankfully I think I can help her with it. I think I'll be good up until algebra.
I am reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It is pretty good so far. I think I am going to go read. I brought nothing home since I was there until 8:15. I have three planning periods tomorrow. I will get caught up then and write my lesson plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I swear by those Cold-eze or other Zinc type cold preparations. DH swears it's a placebo effect, but they seem to really work for me. The only down side is that they make everything taste funky.
Sorry to hear you're not feeling. Hope it doesn't last much longer.
Take care.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Feel better soon.
How is Hannah doing? Does she like her teachers?
Ohhh, I hope you feel better soon.
Hope you are better. At least you have a long weekend to rest up.
i know how you feel extra vit c always helps me and paracetemol and iboprofen makes me feel better..
Post a Comment