Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday!

Usually I do not enjoy Sundays.  I am frantically trying to pull myself together for the week & just feel rushed the whole day.  There is NO school tomorrow. I am still on Christmas vacation for one more day.  I have a lot to do today.  I am going to do some school work, but I also need to do laundry, etc.  I need to go to the grocery store, but I am not supposed to be driving yet.  However, my DH had to go to Lincoln.  His sister's husband is in ICU again (3rd time in 10 days).  He went into full cardiac arrest last night & now it is not looking good.  I told DH he had to go & be there for his sister.  I am supposed to commentate at the 12:30 Mass.  DH was going to drive me.  I have decided I will drive myself.  Hannah is a little leery of me driving.  My right foot is still not 50%.  I have very little flexibility.  I think I can do it though.  I figure if I can make it to church, I can make it to Taco Bell & the grocery store. 

I did not do a new start for the new year.  I fondled my stash (a lot), but decided I really wanted to finish my LK.  I need the finish.  I will finish it tonight.  I just have one half of a side of border left.  I stitched until 11 PM yesterday.  There was a NCIS marathon on & I stitched & piddled around all day.  Today I need to finish my baby shower announcements so they can be mailed tomorrow & get a package to a friend in KY ready to go.  I also have the school stuff looming.  Not a lot, just enough to fill a couple of hours.  I plan on going to school tomorrow & working in my classroom.  I left it a mess before I left for Christmas break. 

Hopefully I will be posting a picture of my first finish of 2010 soon.

No comments: