I finished the border on my LK Christmas 2008 kit last night ~ start to finish was 10 days. A record for me. Now I need to find my camera. I thought it was here, but it must be in my classroom. I found the charger, but no camera.
Still waiting for the fabric to come in the mail for the LK ABC chart so I started LK's Time for God last night. I stitched the word "worship" and went to bed.
Hopefully the linen will be here today so I can start it tomorrow night. I actually have a lot of school things to do today to get ready for the week. My friend Sally picked me up & took me to school for 2 hours. I am not supposed to drive until the stitches come out. I got some things knocked off my list, but still have a lot to do. My doctor's appointment for tomorrow afternoon got cancelled so now I have to go Wednesday morning. I am hoping the stitches will come out then.
No news yet about Dh's BIL. They are doing an EEG today to see if there is brain activity. I hate the waiting so I can only imagine what the immediate family is going through.
The weather here is awful. There is already 22 inches of snow piled up into huge mounds, it is -17 today, and now we are going to get more SNOW! Probably a snow day on Wednesday. I don't want a snow day yet. I would like it toward the end of January.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
-17 YIKES! I thought -2 was bad this morning! I think it is a teacher's nature to try and do as much as humanly possible in one day! We are multi-taskers!
Happy Stitching,
Tammy
Congrats on your finish. Hope you find your camera. Stay warm!
Post a Comment