Dd's science fair project is due tomorrow. I put Dh in charge of it. I am not a scientist. I don't like to do science things unless it involves cooking. He has a science degree, I don't. There is a reason why I don't teach science. I nagged suggested all Christmas break that they work on it. I bought the board and the other supplies. Finally last weekend it all came to a head, there were tears (Hannah) and frustration (Dh) on this project. They realized that once again, Mother does know best (won't they ever learn). This whole week has had them both scurrying around trying to get it all taken care of. Tonight is the putting together of the display board. Thankfully, my hobbies have once again proven to be a gold mine for project assembly. Another example that mother does know best and that hobbies are beneficial for all people.
The weather today was frightful. I woke up to -15. I went to the gym and all those new year resolution people were still there. I didn't get my treadmill. Instead some big loser dropout person had snagged it. I was grumpy, and dragged him off had to settle for one that does not do intervals. I guess that is the reason I took January off from the gym last year. I hope those people quit soon. I want my treadmill back. I guess I need to get there earlier than 5:05 AM if I want it back.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how they never ever learn that we do know best?
Hope you get your treadmill back soon.
Post a Comment