I feel like I lost last week. It was the longest week ever and I feel like I wwent through a million years of torture. Even though I worked all through break, I still could have used more time. I hate that feeling.
This week will be better. Though I was a crab monster yesterday. I feel somewhat more human today. I hope...
My LK Boo club arrived yesterday - 3 charts, 6 designs. I ordered the linen and thread pack too. They are sooo cute. I can hardly wait to start. I have these round robins hanging over my head though. They are screaming stitch me, stitch me! The cherub is killing me. I have ripped twice now. Why is something so cute, such a pain?
I seriously started training for the 1/2 marathon yesterday. I have to run 2 miles every other day right now. I have student council on Tuesday mornings so it is tooo hard to get to the gym, pick up the kiddos that need rides, and make it too school by 7:30. So I didn't go this morning. I feel cheated...
More later. Just realized the time.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Deirdre...I am in awe of the schedule you keep!
It is so hard to juggle it all, work, kids, working out, time with SO/DH, all of it.
Take a deep breath and remember you are one woman!
Looking forward to being inspired by your training for a half marathon! I'm soooo in awe. That is one thing I'm afraid of setting as a goal for myself. I know I love to run, but I feel that lately, I suck! Nasty mental talk, but I get in my head and 95% of running is mental!
Big hugs, hon!
Post a Comment