Sunday, August 17, 2008

What I did and didn't accomplish this weekend...

Didn't accomplish:
  • stitching - not one x or half x; nothing, nada, zip:(

Accomplishments:

  • lots of school related tasks - email distribution list, 4 bulletin boards, first day lesson plans, website updates, cleaning,
  • home tasks - laundry, unpacked (finally), dusted, bought b-day presents for nephew, cooked a little, bought dd's school supplies

Still have a lot to do before Wednesday, but I am feeling better about it all. Tomorrow I will grocery shop for the week and finish my classroom. I would really like to buy a new outfit, but not sure I will make it to the store.

I am going to the gym at 5 AM everyday. I am doing a woman's non-competitive triathalon next Saturday. Two other teachers are doing it with me. It should be fun:)

4 comments:

Megan said...

I haven't picked up a needle in weeks, so don't feel bad! Good luck with the triathalon!

Anonymous said...

good luck withthe triatholon. sometimes we just need a break something new to hold our interest or perhaps whatever you are stitching is not holding your intrest try something different to what you normally stitch it works for me .. hope you find your stitching mojo soon lol

Meari said...

Sounds like you need a pick-me-up! There's something for you on my blog. :D

I've started up my exercise routine again, too. I need an exercise buddy, I think!

Dawn said...

Don't worry, I've been facing similar challenges of late!

I love your blog! Please visit my blog for a little encouragement!

Take care & Happy Stitching!
Dawn in NC