Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tagged

I decided to do this: The rules are you are suppose to tell 10 wierd things about yourself and then tag 10 other people.

1. I am afraid of clowns. I don't know why, but when I see them I want to run the other way.
2. I am obsessed with cookbooks. I need a bigger bookshelf because I am running out of room for them.
3. When I was little, I would hide my chickpeas in my pockets so I wouldn't have to eat them. Now I eat hummus.
4. I hate having anything between my toes. I have never been able to wear flip flops for this reason. Though I do try to buy a pair every summer, but when I try them on I realize I can't d it.
5. Even though I am a teacher, I get nervous talking in front of adults.
6. I am very impatient, but people are always telling me how patient I am. If only they knew...
7. I am always working on several projects at one time. I drive myself crazy, but I have always been like this. I think it is adult ADD.
8. I talk to myself ~ outloud.
9. I love sci-fi and LMN. I am obsessed with them.
10. I have an obsessive personality and when I do something, I research it to death. I learn all I can so I can do it to the best of my ability. That is why I buy soooo many books.

I don't think I know 10 people who read my blog. So if you want to do it, that is great;)

2 comments:

Velda said...

hmm we have alot of weird things in common! 4,6,7,8,and 10 lol

Meari said...

I've already done this, but it was interesting reading your 10 things! :)