Sunday, August 5, 2007

The 10 Project Plan Revisited & a Finish

I am going to change my plan a little. I am taking out One Fine Day for now. I just can not bring myself to work on it right now. In its place I am putting Bless Our House by Cricket Collection.

I also finished #6 on my list Grandmother by Hinzlett (post a picture later). I even have the charms on (except the last one - there is no way to put it on). This dates back to 2003. I lost the chart when we moved, and I just recently found the chart. I am soooo excited to have this knocked off my to do list. I am getting it framed this week and it will be part of my mom's birthday present (if I can keep the secret - bday is in October).

1. The Gameboard Sampler by Drawn Thread
2. Wishing - Waiting - Hoping by 4 My Boys
3. Plumpkin by Lizzie Kate
4. Bless Our House by Cricket Collection ~ New addition
5. Sam's Socks, Shorts -n- Such by Raise the Roof
6. Grandmother by Hinzlett ~ DONE:)
7. Welcome by Hinzlett
8. Wedding Row by Bent Creek
9. Bless Our Family by Lizzie Kate
10. Autumn Boxer by Lizzie Kate

No comments: