Sunday, August 19, 2007

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 20



Last week was a horrible week for me. The first week of school hit like a ton of bricks. There were technology issues and DH was out of town and I was so darn tired, I just couldn't cope with anything. So I am repeating a few items again. I spent 8 hours at school today organizing, getting my email back up, finishing up other odds and ends. My lesson plans look beautiful, my website is fully updated for the week. I am READY for tomorrow and will get a jump on next weekend since it is such a busy one with us hosting my DH's family ~ approx. 50 of them!


Monday - Bacon Cheeseburger Rollup


Tuesday - Cheese quesadillas with salsa and sour cream (open house at school)


Wednesday - Spaghetti (sauce from freezer), salad, and garlic bread


Thursday - Kielbasa and potato bake (Grandma was sick last week)


Friday - Grilled chicken, green beans, and cheesy potatoes


Saturday - Card party (Papa John's pizza and other bad for you type foods)

3 comments:

Anne said...

I'm sorry to hear that you had a hard week! Hope this one goes better. Sounds like you are nice a ready. Blessings! :)

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I hope this week goes better. Your menu plan looks simple and delicious. Mmm, quesadillas!
Barb's Fridge
SFO Mom

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful week--what a great meal plan.