
Last week, we did not follow the plan. I was teaching summer school and DH was working four to midnight. I just did simple things since I was so worn out from getting back into my 10 month routine. I was really dragging all week. This week I have inservices and such, but it should be better; I will be getting my "school" routine back. So I am going to put a couple of last week's menus on this weeks. I really want to try them. I didn't plan lunches this week. I figure we will either be eating leftovers or sandwiches. DH likes to do Godfather's pizza buffett so I know him and DD will be headed there one day. He is working 4-midnight, off for two days and then midnight to 8 through the weekend.
Sunday: Chicken Salad with a Twist
Monday: Baked potatoes topped with chili and cheese
Tuesday: Chicken and rice skillet
Wednesday: Bunco ~ fend for yourself
Thursday: Pepper cheese patties with potato salad and fresh corn
Friday: Hamburger packets on the grill (hamburger and fresh veggies in foil and then grilled)
Saturday: Taco skillet
Sunday: Chicken Salad with a Twist
Monday: Baked potatoes topped with chili and cheese
Tuesday: Chicken and rice skillet
Wednesday: Bunco ~ fend for yourself
Thursday: Pepper cheese patties with potato salad and fresh corn
Friday: Hamburger packets on the grill (hamburger and fresh veggies in foil and then grilled)
Saturday: Taco skillet
SPECIAL TREATS: Snickerdoodle cake, rice krispie treats
**If you never know what to cook for dinner and/or you need more recipes, please visit Laura The Organizing Junkie. She kindly hosts Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:
what a great looking week you have.
Sounds great! Have a wonderful week.
Post a Comment