Sunday, July 29, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Most of the recipes this week come from Tastes of Homes new magazine cookbook titled Family Favorites. I am very excited to try them out:)

Sunday: L - sandwiches
D - out with sister-in-law and her husband

Monday: L - sandwiches
D - Meatball hoagies, corn and fruit

Tuesday: L - sandwiches
D - chicken fried rice, egg rolls, pineapple

Wednesday: L - leftovers
D - Pepper cheese patties with potato salad

Thursday: L - leftovers
D - chicken and rice skillet

Friday: L - leftovers
D -Taco Skillet

Saturday: L - leftovers
D - Nephew's birthday party (bbque and cake)

Special treats: Banana bread and snickerdoodle cookies
**If you never know what to cook for dinner and/or you need more recipes, please visit Laura The Organizing Junkie. She kindly hosts Menu Plan Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum!! I love the meals you chose this week.

Jodi said...

Great menu! I am making banana bread this week as well!

Have a great Monday!

Candi said...

Mmmmm...sounds yummy!

I LOVE banana bread!!

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks wonderful!

Sandra

Poonam said...

Great menu for the week! Here for the first time..