Thursday, July 12, 2007

July's New Stash


DD and I went to KY and we went to my most favorite LNS in the entire world! They have awesome customer service and always remember who I am. They even ask about my daughter! I only get to go in once a year and they still know me! I even have $20 free coming to me since I filled up my key chain. I think I am going to order the fabric and frame for Tree Trimmint Time. It is the snowman one. I bought the buttons, but they were not in stock so they will be mailed to me.

2 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

Nice stash! I've been wondering if TFT was your LNS. When I lived in KY I was walking distance to it. Great shop, not so great on the pocketbook, lol.

Meari said...

Great stash. It's wonderful that the LNS remembers you even though you only go once a year. I go to one near me a few times a year and they don't remember me, and have even dissed my niece when we were in there.