(Prelude stolen from Tami, who stole it from Velda who originally stole it from Kell.)With the lovely ladies on Cross Stitch Crazy I'm going to do a 10 project challenge. I will not buy or start any new projects until I get these pieces completed other than the supplies needed to finish them (thread or needles). Other than that I will hold true to this plan. I've gotten off my spending stint with most everything so I'll be okay with not 'needing' to buy things. This, for me, is more about finishing pieces than curbing a spending habit.I will list the pieces in the order I hope to finish, but that will very likely change with my mood, as most everything does.
**This doesn't mean that other people can't buy for me. It just means that I need to focus on these 10 projects:)
1. The Gameboard Sampler by Drawn Thread
2. Wishing - Waiting - Hoping by 4 My Boys
3. Plumpkin by Lizzie Kate
4. One Fine Day by Sam Sarah
5. Sam's Socks, Shorts -n- Such by Raise the Roof
6. Grandmother by Hinzlett
7. Welcome by Hinzlett
8. Wedding Row by Bent Creek
9. Bless Our Family by Lizzie Kate
10. Autumn Boxer by Lizzie Kate
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL love your prelude...looks like a great list!!!!!
Post a Comment