After spending most of the winter on inside recess, my kids are sick of each other. Outside recess was a nightmare yesterday. Repurcussions will happen today.
My boys were monsters. They got into a big tussle at recess and attacked each other. "Just because" they said. Needless to say my principal was thrilled with them.
The girls are being catty too.
Twenty five days to go.
Progress reports go home Thursday.
Grading party at my house. I will supply the green ink, chocolate, and caffeine. You must like grading math papers and social studies essays. And be liberal with the ink...
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oooo, chocolate & caffeine! And MATH! I'm IN!!! LOL Hope the kids calm down for the next few weeks.
ooohhh I'd love to help, unfortunately I'm horrid at math...but I could do social studies....
it's like letting caged bears out isn't it?! Daycare has been the same way last week!
If I had seen your post in time....alas, a day late. Hope things calm down soon.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment